Plugin: Remove “Protected” from WordPress Page Title
The plugin “Remove Protected Title” removes the “protected” or “private” prefix that wordpress adds on password-protected or private pages.
Update: The plugin is now available on wordpress plugins repository ( link ) .
- On your wordpress admin panel, go to Plugins -> Add New
- Search for “Remove Protected In Title”
- Install the plugin
How to use:
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Check one of your password protected or private pages to make sure everything works ok.
- If you use caching plugin, please clear the cache